A/GFTC has approved its final Transportation Improvement Program . The final document is available here.
The A/GFTC Policy Committee has adopted the Unified Planning Work Program, the work program for SFY 2019 – 2020. The full document is available in the Publications tab.
The 2018-19 Administrative Update to the Unified Planning Work Program has been approved by the A/GFTC Policy Committee and is available at the Publications page.
A/GFTC staff and our consultant partners are currently working on the following planning initiatives:
- Conceptual plan for a new bicycle and pedestrian infrastructure connection between Halfway Brook and Hudson Pointe in the Town of Queensbury (Alta Planning+ Design);
- Conceptual plan for an extension of the Warren County Bikeway bewteen Lake George and Warrensburg (Alta Planning+ Design);
- Pavement condition scoring throughout the Glens Falls Urban Area (Creighton Manning Engineering)
Recently completed activities include:
- Rural Transportation Needs Assessment and Options Analysis (Steadman Hill Consulting)
- Phase 1 of Local Traffic Count Assistance Program (The Traffic Group)
- Aviation Road / QUFSD Access Analysis (Barton & Loguidice)